The developers at Sage are hard at work putting the finishing touches on the next great version of BusinessVision – Version 2011. Although no official date has been announced for it’s release, we expect to see the final version sometime this summer.
As one of Sage’s top ACCPAC and BusinessVision partners, Britec Computer Systems Ltd has been selected to participate in the Beta testing of this release to provide our feedback and ensure that we are completely up-to-speed with the latest version when it’s released.
Here are just a few of the great new features that will be part of the new release:
- Revised Payroll Departments/Benefits/Deductions setup module
- Enhancements to Direct Deposit settings
- Major enhancements to the Record of Employment module
- Ability to Edit T4 information and produce a T4 Summary Report
- Harmonized Sales Tax and Provincial Point-of-Sale Rebate handling
- Ability to override Vendor Sales taxes on Purchase Orders
- All New Touch-Screen friendly interface
- Quick Tender Buttons for commonly used coins and bills
- Ability to print gift receipts
- Park and hold a sale
- Use Ship-To Addresses for Point-of-Sale Transactions
- Electronic filing of the T5018 forms
- Expanded Business Number for CPRS filing
How to Get the Update
As always, clients who are current with a Bronze, Silver, or Gold Business Care plan from Sage, will automatically be entitled to receive this update once it’s released. Installation files and license codes are available by logging into the Sage Customer Portal at http://customers.sagenorthamerica.com. You can sign up for access to the portal by visiting the website or contacting Sage at 1-877-828-6372. Britec always recommends having these updates installed by a certified BusinessVision consultant. Please contact your local Britec office to arrange for a quote to have us assist with installing any BusinessVision upgrades.