Who we are:
Britec is a top Sage Authorized partner and a fast-growing IT Solution provider focused on
business accounting software, infrastructure, e-Commerce, websites and cloud. Over the past 30
years we have been keeping our clients on the cutting edge of technology by developing custom
end to end solutions to help them achieve their business goals.
At Britec, our team of fully- accredited business professionals don’t just work here. We are
dedicated and passionate about providing our clients with the right blend of leading- edge
technology and professional client service and support. We use our skills to tackle complex
issues and find effective, efficient and economical solutions that exceed our client’s
Are you a self-motivated result-oriented individual seeking a high reward opportunity?
Britec has an immediate opening for a dedicated and motivated sales professional with a track
record of successful sales experience in the IT industry. If you are a self-motivated individual
searching for a fast-paced, friendly environment within a growing company that will encourage
you to dream big with lots of potential for success, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets with assigned existing customers as
well as growing sales within existing customer base.
• Achieve customer satisfaction targets as measured by customer surveys.
• Develop pipeline of qualified leads from assigned Britec customer base through personal
initiative, planning and execution to achieve annual sales targets.
• Leverage online research, social media, networking and outbound calling techniques to
identify sales opportunities within assigned existing customer base.
• Build and maintain positive relationships with decision makers, partners and colleagues.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
• Completion of a business/systems diploma or degree
• 2 – 5 years of successful sales experience in the B2B technology, ERP or Cloud sector
• Basic network infrastructure experience
• Project management experience, business analysis, accounting experience
• Customer-oriented sales experience
Abilities & Skills Required for Success:
• Demonstrate effective customer-oriented sales skills, exceptional relationship building,
qualifying and closing skills.
• Ability to work across multiple product lines, actively matching products to
opportunities and opportunities to products.
• Ability to clearly communicate and build trusting relationships with employees,
customers, industry influencers and management team.
• Firm understanding of the sales process and ability to achieve sales targets through
effective questioning, listening, qualifying, presenting and closing.
• Knowledgeable with a capacity to learn and communicate technical product attributes
and concepts in a user-friendly format to customers.
• Familiarity with productivity tools to manage pipeline, develop analysis, make
presentations and communicate effectively with all audiences.
At Britec we offer a competitive salary, benefits and training/professional development
opportunities. We have guaranteed base salary and commissions. The more you sell the more
you make. Hard work doesn’t go unrecognized at Britec and additional bonuses are paid based
on individual and company performance.
All applicants must possess a valid driver’s license & vehicle and be legally eligible to work in
Canada to be considered. Travel to and from client sites will be required.
To join the Britec team, forward your cover letter, resume and relevant transcripts to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Britec is an equal opportunity and employer and we encourage all races
and genders to apply. All applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
We thank you for your interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
No recruiters please.