Britec is seeking an energetic career oriented individual to join our team, based in our Edmonton office. The successful candidate will exhibit a proven pattern of success in sales (hardware or software), a strong understanding of information technology, a demonstrated ability to develop and execute winning marketing strategies and a track record of solution selling to owners and executives.
This position is a multi-faceted role focused on sales and sales results and encompassing marketing. Within the sales capacity, you will be required to continually develop new clients, and assist with selling to an established client base, while exceeding monthly sales targets. Within marketing, you be required to generate and execute marketing plans which support Britec’s sales goals in accordance with corporate directives.
If you are searching for a fast-paced, friendly environment within a growing company that will encourage you to dream big, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
The “right” candidate must be a results oriented and self-motivated high level achiever with successful field sales experience and a technological background. They will be a self-starter, with a proven track record of Business Development. They should have relationship management skills in building relationships with senior decision makers. They should be result oriented, have solution selling skills with ability to understand customer business needs and position appropriate solutions. They have good communication and presentation skills and a passion for selling and an ability to take on big challenges. The primary responsibility is to ensure attainment of revenue and associated targets for the territory.
• Under a moderate level of supervision, successful candidate will work to identify and secure strategic service, hardware and software sales opportunities
• Managing point of contact for customers for all aspects of activity in the engagement
• Complete ownership of the sales cycle (prospecting to sales closure) within the managed accounts
• Identify and develop new revenue streams for short-medium-long-term revenue growth and maintaining relationships with customers and partners to achieve repeat / new businesses
• Efficiently and effectively analyze client needs and propose solutions
• Identification and qualification of product, solution and service opportunities leads within managed accounts
• Communicates with Project Managers and delivery teams to prioritize and ensure timely delivery
• Proposes projects for process improvement, technical enhancements, and cost savings efforts
• Develop proposals, negotiate with clients during pre-contract signing, through contract closure and during all phases of engagements in between
• Responsible for invoicing, ensuring prompt collections, debtors analysis and management
• Complete responsibility for each engagement’s success
• Ensure customer satisfaction by providing responsive service to customer needs
• A post-secondary degree in Business or Sales & Marketing, or a B-Com degree with experience in technology related sales
• The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record of consistent sales experience in software/hardware/technology with sales achievement above sales targets
• Proficiency with standard PCs and software (Windows, MS Office, Outlook)
• Excellent understanding of business professionalism and the ability to work effectively under pressure within a fast-paced team environment
• A Team player who networks effectively with other organizations key decision makers
• Commitment to customer satisfaction and customer loyalty
• Experience with sales and marketing software
• A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle are required for this position
• Occasional out of town travel may be required
Abilities & Skills Required for Success:
• Focus on consistently providing excellent quality customer service
• Highly developed communication (both verbal and written), relationship building, and customer service skills
• Ability to build relationships with all levels of management and executive
• Detail orientated with excellent organizational skills
• Flexibility within work environment and duties
• Work with minimal supervision
• Superior time management and ability to prioritize tasks
• Business knowledge and experience in a computer solutions environment
• Proactive with the ability to solve problems effectively and rapidly using excellent analytical skills
• Able to effectively manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines consistently
• Able to work well under pressure
• Takes initiative
• Setting goals and objectives
To join the Britec team forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
All applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada to be considered.