Britec is seeking an energetic, career oriented individual to join our team as a Sales Executive, based in our Edmonton office. The ideal candidate must be results oriented and a self-motivated, high level achiever with successful new customer acquisition sales experience. The successful candidate will exhibit a proven pattern of success in sales, a strong understanding of information technology and a track record of customer-focused selling to owners and executives. The individual will be expected to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual product and service sales targets by managing new customer lead generation and lead closing with high levels of customer satisfaction.
If you are searching for a fast-paced position, a challenging environment, a market-leading company and encouragement to dream big, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
Sales Executive (Field Sales/New Customer Acquisition)
BRITEC MISSION STATEMENT:
To provide information technology system solutions and support that are efficient, economical and effective.
BRITEC SHARED VALUES:
- To be the best provider of technology systems in Canada.
- To ensure that the technology systems and support we provide are long term solutions for our customers.
- To add value to our customers and shareholders in every decision we make.
- To define success by the strongest convictions to ethical business practices in everything we do.
Position: Sales Executive
Purpose: Achieve annual product, services and ancillary sales targets by managing new customer lead generation and lead closing with high levels of customer satisfaction.
Reports To: District Manager/ Director of Sales
POSITION MISSION AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales revenue targets through new customer acquisitions.
- Lead Generation and Management
- Develop pipeline of qualified leads through personal initiative, planning and execution to achieve annual sales targets.
- Ability to leverage online research, social media, networking and outbound calling techniques to identify net new sales opportunities.
- Track and update leads in CRM system as a way to facilitate and track new opportunities.
- Demonstrate effective customer-oriented sales skills, exceptional relationship building and qualifying skills, group presentation skills and opportunity closing skills.
- Accountable for achieving an annual plan that includes sales targets, target customers, activity metrics and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate effective knowledge of products, industry and competition.
KEY POSITION ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS
- Successful and established experience in a direct sales role.
- Ability to clearly communicate and build trusting relationships with employees, customers, industry influencers and management team.
- Ability to achieve sales targets through effective questioning, listening, qualifying, presenting and gaining agreement.
- Ability to learn and communicate technical and product attributes and concepts to fulfill customer goals and issues.
- Ability to accept change, maintain flexibility and demonstrate high levels of emotional maturity to build trusting relationships and achieve performance goals.
- Ability to use automated productivity tools to manage pipeline, develop analysis, make presentations and communicate effectively with all audiences.
- Ability to work across multiple product lines, actively matching products to opportunities and opportunities to products.
- PC proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- University Degree – Business disciplines preferred
- Successful sales history in the B2B technology or ERP sector
- Basic network infrastructure experience
- Project management experience
- Solution sales experience