Who we are:
Britec is a top Sage Authorized partner and a fast-growing IT Solution provider focused on
business accounting software, infrastructure, e-Commerce, websites and cloud. Over the past 30
years we have been keeping our clients on the cutting edge of technology by developing custom
end to end solutions to help them achieve their business goals.
At Britec, our team of fully- accredited business professionals don’t just work here. We are
dedicated and passionate about providing our clients with the right blend of leading- edge
technology and professional client service and support. We use our skills to tackle complex
issues and find effective, efficient and economical solutions that exceed our client’s
Are you a business savvy individual with a flare for technology? We have an immediate opening for a dedicated and motivated professional with a track record of working independently in a variety of business environments to successfully solve “complex” business issues through the implementation and/or enhancement of IT, accounting, financial reporting, and business management applications. If you are a self-driven individual with a keen desire to learn more about information technologies, you will excel at Britec.
• Plan, install, upgrade, troubleshoot and maintain ERP systems
• Work with clients to troubleshoot accounting issues and employ system solutions to
improve business processes.
• Deliver customized reporting requirements in complex environments.
• Provide technical support and consultation to clients.
• Take responsibility for individual productivity.
• Stay current with the latest business technology, developing trends and approaches.
• Maintain industry type certifications.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
• Completion of a business/systems diploma or degree or equivalent
• System related certifications. Experience with SAGE products is considered an asset.
• 1-3 years of business analysis or accounting experience
• 1-2 years of experience providing technological solutions
Abilities & Skills Required for Success
• Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment in which projects are completed
as per timelines.
• Ability to actively listen, and skilled in expressing ideas and presenting them in user-friendly language.
• Strong sense of accountability and able to work independently with little supervision.
• Technologically savvy and able to quickly learn new technologies.
• Excellent English reading, speaking and writing skills.
• Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
At Britec we offer a competitive salary, benefits and training/processional development opportunities. Hard work doesn’t go unrecognized at Britec and bonuses are paid based on
individual and company performance.
All applicants must possess a valid driver’s license & vehicle and be legally eligible to work in
Canada to be considered. Travel to and from client sites will be required.
To join the Britec team, forward your cover letter, resume and relevant transcripts to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Britec is an equal opportunity and employer and we encourage all races
and genders to apply. All applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
We thank you for your interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
No recruiters please