Who we are:
Britec is a top Sage Authorized partner and a fast-growing IT Solution provider focused on business accounting software, infrastructure, e-Commerce, websites and cloud. Over the past 30 years we have been keeping our clients on the cutting edge of technology by developing custom end to end solutions to help them achieve their business goals.
At Britec, our team of fully- accredited business professionals don’t just work here. We are dedicated and passionate about providing our clients with the right blend of leading- edge technology and professional client service and support. We use our skills to tackle complex issues and find effective, efficient and economical solutions that exceed our client’s expectations.
We have an immediate opening for a Programmer Analyst, a dedicated and motivated professional with exceptional skills in programming, business analysis and a passion for customer service to join our tight knit team. This exciting role is based in our Calgary office and has responsibility for the delivery of projects and service across Canada.
- Architect and deliver complex and challenging ERP solutions to a wide range of customers
- Code and test programming for in-house software programs
- Implement systems in in-house production environment
- Report issues and concerns immediately to IT manager
- Debug code for existing programs based on immediate need
- Balance multiple time sensitive projects and respond immediately to tech support requests from staff or clients
Core Technical Skills:
- 2 -3 years experience with VB/VBA, Crystal Reports, SQL Language, vb.net ,Programming against databases.
- Additional experience with .Net, C#,, JSON, Rest/Soap Api, XML, MVC, MS SQL server
- Business intelligence experience considered an asset.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word, and the office suite is a plus
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or related field
- Business diploma or business analysis/accounting experience considered an asset
- Two or more years work experience as a programmer on software projects preferably in ERP.
- Ability to focus on multiple projects at once and to troubleshoot problems quickly
- Commitment to continuing education in computer programming
- A total dedication to the customer and quality
- Excellent English communication skills. Self starter and able to work independently.
- Ability to actively listen, and skilled in expressing ideas and presenting them in user-friendly language.
- Strong sense of accountability and able to work independently with little supervision.
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment in which projects are completed as per timelines.
At Britec we offer a competitive salary, benefits and training/professional development opportunities. Hard work doesn’t go unrecognized at Britec and bonuses are paid based on individual and company performance.
All applicants must possess a valid driver’s license & vehicle and be legally eligible to work in Canada to be considered.
To join the Britec team, forward your cover letter, resume and relevant transcripts to email@example.com. Britec is an equal opportunity and employer and we encourage all races and genders to apply. All applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
We thank you for your interest. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
No recruiters please.